WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Embed a Google Calendar
The following document will walk users through how to embed a Google Calendar into a WiscWeb page or post.
- Accessing your campus Google Calendar
- Finding your Google Calendar URL
- Paste the calendar URL in a WiscWeb page or post
To access your Google Calendar using your campus account, navigate to https://calendar.google.com and log in using your netID@wisc.edu account
You will then be brought to the campus authentication screen where you will log in via your NetID and campus password.
- On the left menu, click the vertical ellipsis next the account name
- Click Settings
- Click Integrate calendar in the left menu
- Copy the public URL listed
With the public URL code copied, log in to your WiscWeb site and access the page or post that you want to paste this into.
- Paste the code that you have copied into a Text Block. Your calendar should display within a few seconds.
- Be sure to publish and check your page to make sure it is working as expected.