WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Resend Notifications from Gravity Forms
Review entries and resend notifications for some or all your Gravity Form submissions.
Reviewing Existing Entries from a Gravity Form
You are able to access existing entries that have been submitted via your Gravity Forms by following these steps:
- While logged in to your site dashboard, hover your mouse over the Forms menu option on the left and choose Entries.
- Within the Entries section, click on the dropdown at the top of the page to choose the form you would like to review.
- The list that appears will contain all entries made for this form. You can review the entries, delete them, or update them as necessary.
To resend notifications, follow these steps:
- Place a check mark in the entries that you wish to resend notifications for.
- Click the Bulk Actions drop down and choose Resend Notifications from the list.
- Click Apply
- In the next screen, you can choose which notification to resend (if you have created more than one). Place a check in the correct notification(s).
- You can also override the email address that the notification will send to at this point, if you want these notifications to go to a different recipient.
- Once you have made your choices, click the Resend Notifications button.