Madison Public Library
(608) 266-6300 -- Central Library
(608) 266-6350 -- Reference Service
Monday -Thursday 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
201 W. Mifflin St.
- Pinney Libray is currently the third- busiest library of the nine libraries in the system
- new Pinney library will be located in the Ruedebusch Development & Construction’s (RDC) “Royster Corners” mixed use development located at the intersection of Cottage Grove Road and Dempsey Road.
- new library will double its current size to 20,000 square feet while adding new and more technology, a larger community room, study rooms, dedicated spaces for teens and children, and an outdoor courtyard.
- Madison Public Library Foundation has begun a $2.5 million capital campaign for the new Pinney Library
Library Hours Announcement: (608) 266-4811
See the Library Web Site for details on each library and all of the services they provide.
The Central Library has tax forms -- call for availability.