MyUW System Portal - Service Description
This document gives an overview of MyUW System.
My UW System provides faculty, staff and student employees from University of Wisconsin System campuses with an easy-to-use, secure gateway to online information. MyUW System offers personalized, customizable and convenient access to important information related to employment.
Employees within the UW System (e.g. UW-Milwaukee, UW-Oshkosh, UW-Whitewater, etc.) with an active local username and password can access MyUW System from any computer, whether on-campus or off-campus. UW-Madison employees can access MyUW System using their NetID.
For help logging into MyUW System, please see MyUW System Portal - Login, Access, and Troubleshooting.
Notable features of MyUW System include:
- HR News
- Links to employee resources
- Personal bookmarks
- Access to HRS tools and information (including Time and Absence and Earnings, Tax, Leave, and Benefits Statements)
Support is provided to users who meet the following conditions:
- User has a valid username and password from a UW System institution. For assistance with campus login credentials, see UW System - IT Help Desks Contact Information.
- User has active UW System employment and is eligible per MyUW System Portal - Login, Access, and Troubleshooting.
- User is accessing MyUW System with a recommended web browser. See MyUW - Recommended Browsers for a list of recommended browsers.
MyUW System is available to all active faculty, staff and student employees with a valid username and password.
UW System faculty, staff, and student employees that have terminated employment will lose access to MyUW System on the last day of the employment, including losing access to HRS and other statement services. If you are a former employee and require access to this information, please see Former Employees - Accessing Earning, Leave, Tax, and Benefit Statements for further assistance.
MyUW System can be accessed at http://my.wisconsin.edu/.