Learn@UW/D2L - Technical Information for Trouble-shooting eGrade Submission Problems - No Grades in SIS
The following outlines some technical trouble-shooting steps when grades exported from Learn@UW/D2L do not appear in the SIS. The most likely technologist that should be trying these steps are noted in parentheses.
- Check with the instructor to ensure that the correct process was followed, including setting up letter Final Grades in the gradebook Final Grades column, exporting the grades from the Learn@UW/D2L course, and importing them into their SIS. Make sure that if a grade scheme was applied, that the Final Grade was based on the Adjusted Grade. For more information on these steps, refer to: Learn@UW - Submitting Electronic Grades from Learn@UW to your Student Information System (SIS). (Campus Support/Site Administrator)
- Check the XML files in the Landing Directory (PeopleSoft Tech)
- If the SIS App Scheduler is not running, restart.
- Verify that your File Set Nbr (see LUW-EGI Installation page, under the Last File Set Number) corresponds with the File Set Nbr you are receiving. If it does not match, update your File Set Nbr to 1 less than the most recently received file.
- If you continue to have a problem, submit the problem via the Learn@UW Problem Reporting Form. Select Grade Submission Tool for the area of problem and provide your current File Set Nbr in the Problem Summary area.
- Check the holding tables (PeopleSoft Tech)
- If grades are in the holding table, it could be a problem with the PeopleSoft process. Submit the problem via the Learn@UW Problem Reporting Form, selecting Grade Submission Tool for the area of problem.