News and Announcements
- Blackboard Collaborate Original: Emergency Maintenance (4:00 - 5:00 AM, 3/20/18) Mar 19, 2018, 1:39 PM CDT
Blackboard plans to perform emergency infrastructure maintenance scheduled from 4:00 AM - 5:00 AM on Tuesday, March 20, 2018. Users will not be able to launch Collaborate Original sessions and those in an existing session will be disconnected when server restarts occur. This maintenance will not affect use of Collaborate Ultra.
- UPDATED: Learn@UW/D2L - Content File Internal Errors Mar 15, 2018, 9:29 AM CDT
UPDATE: As of 9:25 AM, users should no longer be receiving errors while accessing or uploading files in Learn@UW/D2L. Steps have been taken to mitigate the problem; however, we are still investigating the root cause and a permanent solution to the issue.
Top Documents of the Week
- Learn@UW - Use of Special Characters in Passwords
- Learn@UW - Obtaining the Final Grades for Students in a Course
- Learn@UW - Using Replace Strings
- Learn@UW - Quiz Time Limit Enforcement Issues
- Learn@UW - Media Objects Inserted into Document Using HTML Editor Don't Display within HTML Editor
- Learn@UW - Dropping a Question from a Quiz
- Learn@UW - Function of "Automatically Keep Final Grades Updated"
- Learn@UW - You Should Turn Off "Show friendly HTTP error messages" in Internet Explorer
Most Recently Updated Documents
- Learn@UW - Students Cannot See Text Grades
- Learn@UW - Saving Survey Reports
- Learn@UW - Saving Quiz Statistics and Reports
- Learn@UW - Unexpected Behavior with Embedded Players for .mp3 Files when viewed with Firefox
- Learn@UW - Some Symbols in Equations May Not Display Correctly Using Chrome
- Learn@UW - Specifying Size and Color of Equations
- Learn@UW - Some Changes Cannot be Made to Branched Surveys
- Learn@UW - Sending Correct Quiz Scores to Gradebook after Max Points for Grade Item has been Changed