KB User Guide - Documents Tab - Embed a Qualtrics Survey
You may embed and distribute a Qualtrics survey in a KB document.
How to Embed a Qualtrics Survey into a KB Document
- Enter the following code into the HTML editor of the KB document
<iframe src="your-survey-URL-here" width="600px" height="800px"></iframe>
- Replace "your-survey-URL-here" with a Qualtrics Survey URL
Example: The Test Qualtrics survey below has this code in the HTML editor:
<iframe src="https://uwmadison.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8kPanjwh4xpaqzP" width="600px" height="800px"></iframe>
As a result, this is displayed in the document:
- Have the iframe width display to the width of a phone screen via width and height.
- Want a wider iframe for a wider screen? Create a threshhold rule stating if the screen get X narrow, the iframe is X wide to your exact specifications.
- Let us say you embed a Qualtrics Survey in your KB document and then you update the survey in Qualtrics. It is possible that the survey with the non-updated data is cached subsequently displaying the non-updated Survey content. Please know your updated survey content will be displayed on your KB document.