The Leave of Absence (LOA) Report is an error report created to notify campus Benefits Administrators of employees who are on Leave of Absence with no Prepay balance and no enrollment into Benefits Billing. These errors will appear on the WED notifying credentialed users who need to research and take appropriate action.
1. Log into HRS. Error Queries appear based on your current security and whether there are errors to fix.
2. Click on the UW_BN_LOA Error ID hyperlink.
Note - there are additional filters available to narrow your list: Module, Priority, Business Unit, DeptID, and DeptID - Like.
3. Click the 'Check to Claim' check box, your name will appear in the Claimed by Section with the Date and Time noted.
a. If the Leave of Absence is less than 30 days, then no action is required.5. Click the 'Completed' check box. Your name will appear in the Completed by Section with the Date and Time noted.
b. If the Leave of Absence is 30 days or greater, then setup the employee in Benefits Billing or lapse the insurances due to an unpaid LOA. (See: BN - Benefits Billing Enrollment)
c. If the Employee is actively working and getting paid under another Empl Rcd, then manually change the Benefits Primary Flag to the paid position. (See: BN - Rebuild Primary Job Flag)
6. Click the Home link to return to the main WED page OR
7. Click the Return to Dashboard link (available on every page) to return to the main WED page
8. Upon successful completion of the Employee's error, the Employee will fall off the list the following business day.