Topics Map > DOCUMENT TYPE > User Procedure
Topics Map > FUNCTIONAL AREA > Talent Aquisition Mgmt (TAM)
TAM - Creating and Evaluating Open Ended Questions
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Open Ended Screening Questions (Essay Questions) can be used in screening during an application. Once the question has been added to the screening criteria when creating a Job Opening, evaluators must be assigned as those who will be reviewing the answers provided by the applicants.
- Open Ended Screening Questions are included in the Screening Question Library in TAM and are available for selection similar to other screening questions.
- Only the assigned evaluators can award an applicant points for the answer.
- Evaluators do not see identifying information about applicants.
Setting Up Open Ended Questions
- Navigation: Manage Job Openings > Screening
- Click Add Screening Question
- Select the Open Ended Question from the list
- Select the Enter Evaluators hyperlink
- Enter the Empl IDs of the individuals who will be evaluating the applicant's responses
NOTE: click the plus sign to add additional evaluators
- Complete the steps to place the open ended question in an applicant screening and assign maximum points, see KB TAM - Create Job Opening(s)
Evaluating Open Ended Question Responses After an applicant has submitted an application with an open ended question, an email will be sent to the evaluators
- Navigation: Self Service > Recruiting > Evaluate Open Ended Questions
- Click on the Reference Number of the Open Ended Question to evaluate
- Review the applicant's answer
- Enter Evaluation Points in the bottom right.
NOTE: The Maximum Points appear in the bottom left
- Click Submit to record the evaluation score
NOTE: Clicking Save allows the evaluator to review the response again, however the score is not recorded until Submit is selected.
- Once a score has been submitted it will be removed from your list.
To the top