Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 11g - Returning a request for additional information
This document details the process of using the Oracle Identity Manger (OIM) to send a request back to a user to provide additional information on why the access is needed.
- Click here to log into OIM.
- Navigate to your inbox.
- Review your pending requests and select the request title that you wish to return to gather further information.
- After you select the request you will be taken into that requests details screen. First to return the request you will need to claim it.
- Once the request is claimed click the Take Actions pull down and select Request Information.
- In the Request More Information window, the Participant field will automatically populate with the UserID of the user that submitted the request, even if the request was submitted on behalf of another user. Fill in the Comments field to indicate the information being requested and then click OK.
Note: The Return Options will determine whether a request will route directly back to you or if it will need to go back through the entire chain of approval should there be multiple approvers (whether or not there are multiple levels of approval varies based on campus).