TAM - Change/Edit the Posting Title
Within TAM, once the Job Opening has been created, the Posting Title can be edited as deemed necessary.
- Posting Title - The title the applicant sees
when searching and applying for jobs via Candidate Gateway. This is the
Working Title of the Position and more descriptive in nature.
- Official Title - The title for the Job Code used in the Position.
- Navigate to the Job Opening: Recruiting > Search Job Openings. Alternate Navigation for Recruiters: Recruiting Home > Quick Links > Search Job Openings.
- Enter the search criteria to search for the Job Opening. Reference TAM - Search for Job Opening or By Application
- Click the Job Opening hyperlink.
- Select the Details tab on the Manage Job Opening page.
- Click the Job Posting hyperlink.
- Click the Job Postings title hyperlink.
- Edit/Update the Posting Title on the Posting Information page.
- Click OK button.
- Click the Save button on the Manage Job Postings page.
Related KBs:Related Links: