TAM - All Approve/Deny a Job Opening or Extend/Deny a Job Offer
Automated workflows are generated during creation of Job Openings and Job Offers, once they have been saved. Recruiters can approve or deny the Job Opening or Offer on behalf of all the approvers in the approval chain. This would only be used in unusual cases where a Job Opening is delayed due to a member of the approval chain not being available to approve or deny. Additionally, they will be able to provide comments on the approval chain page and TAM will record a time stamp (date/time) of the "All Approved" or "Denied" activity.
- There are times when after the approval process has started, one of the
members of the approval chain is unavailable to approve or deny a Job
Opening or Job Offer. To avoid delaying the Job Opening or Job Offer process, Recruiters can finish the
approval chain by using the "All Approved" or "Denied" functionality to
terminate a Job Opening approval chain or the "Extend" or "Denied" functionality to terminate a Job Offer approval chain while still maintaining the record of who
was in the original chain.
Navigate to Job Opening Approval Page
The Recruiter can approve or deny job openings from the Approvals section of the Job Opening page.
- Navigate Approvals tab on the Job Opening page: Manage Job Opening > Details > Approvals
Navigate to Job Offer Approval Page
Select the Approvals tab from the Offer Details area.
- Navigate to the Prepare Job Offer page; select the Applicant, then Other Actions > Recruiting Actions > Prepare Job Offer
All Approve/Deny Job Opening or Job Offer
- Select the appropriate status from the Status field drop down.
- For Job Openings: select "All Approved" to finish the remaining approvals and set the Job Opening to "Open" status, or "Denied" to stop the approvals and set the Job Opening to "Denied" status. Job Openings in denied status can be resubmitted if needed.
- For Job Offer: select "Extend" to finish the remaining approvals and set the Job Offer to "Extend" status, or "Denied" to stop the approvals and set the Job Offer to "Denied" status. Job Offers can be resubmitted or new Job Offers can be created if needed.
- Enter comments in the Comments Text field.
- Click on the Save icon at the bottom of the page.
- Approval history can be viewed from the Approvals page of the Job Opening or Job Offer page. A Job Opening approval that has been "All Approved" or "Denied", or Job Opening approval marked as "Extend" or "Denied" by will be listed as Terminated. Click on the View/Hide Comments link to view the original approval chain members and any comments.