Topics Map > DOCUMENT TYPE > User Procedure
Topics Map > FUNCTIONAL AREA > Payroll (PY)
PY - Run the Missing Payroll Report
The Missing Payroll Report reflects those employees who are in active employment status, but are either on leave or not being paid for the upcoming payroll. This report also includes any scheduled deductions the employee would have had for the pay period. The definition of "scheduled deductions" is those where the frequency matches the Pay Calendar Period.
- HRS Security Role Needed: PY Payroll Processing
- Navigate to UW Payroll Reports > Missed Payroll Report
- Enter a value for the Run Control ID on the Find an Existing Value tab and click the Search button. Select the Run Control ID that you wish to use to run this report.
- A Run Control ID is the name assigned to parameters for a report. The Run Control ID saves report parameter settings used for running the report and can be re-used the next time the report is run.
- DO NOT use spaces in run control names.
- If you do not have a Run Control ID, you can create a new one, see PD - Setting Up Run Control IDs
- Pay Run ID& field: Enter Pay Run ID or use the lookup icon. This field is required.
- DeptID field: Enter Department ID or use the look up icon. Leave blank for all departments.
- In this case, 2016UNC03 (Monthly March pay period in 2016), the Department ID was blank so all departments were selected.