Topics Map > DOCUMENT TYPE > User Procedure
Topics Map > FUNCTIONAL AREA > Talent Aquisition Mgmt (TAM)
TAM - Manual Process for Security Provisioning Hiring Manager and TA Coordinators
A custom page was created by HRS Security to help expedite provisioning for Hiring Manager and TA Coordinator roles. This page allows manual provisioning for these security roles and by-passes the OIM process. It also allows for the de-provisioning for the Hiring Manager and TA Coordinator roles when they are no longer needed for an individual.
- This manual process can be done by an individual who has a Recruiter security role.
- After an individual has been manually assigned a Hiring Manager or TA Coordinator role, the dynamic security provisioning process must run before the employee receives the security role access. The employee will not be able to be added to the Job Opening Assignments page, or gain access to the Job Opening until the dynamic security provisioning process runs. The dynamic provisioning process runs automatically 5 times daily (12:30 a.m., 10:00 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 3:00 p.m., evenings at approximately 8:10 p.m.).
- Navigation: Recruiting > Administration > Assign TAM Roles.
- Search to find the employee that needs to be provisioned.
- On the Assign TAM Roles page, verify it is the correct employee.
- Select the checkbox for the role to assign to this employee.
- Click Save when completed.
NOTE: This process is also used to remove a provisioned role from an employee. To do so de-select the checkbox on the Assign TAM Roles and Save.
To the top