TAM - Make Final Recommendations on an Applicant
When all the interview evaluations are complete, you can make final recommendations for the applicants who were interviewed. Before you make a final recommendation, you must have all of the interview evaluation forms completed. To make a final recommendation, select the appropriate status.
- This section will not appear unless TAM was used to create and schedule an interview.
- Navigate to the Applicants, either through Search Job Opening or Search Applications. See KB TAM - Search for Job Opening or By Application or TAM - Managing the TAM Dashboard, for additional information.
- Click the Interview icon.
- The Manage Interviews page displays an interview summary, existing interview evaluations, and enables you to create additional evaluations.
- Choose the Final Recommendation from the drop down menu for this applicant (Move Forward, Do Not Move Forward, Withdrawn Application); 01C No Response is defaulted.
- Click the Save button.
Related KBs:Related Links: