Topics Map > PD LEARNING PATH > TAM Learning Path
Topics Map > DOCUMENT TYPE > User Procedure
Topics Map > FUNCTIONAL AREA > Talent Aquisition Mgmt (TAM)
TAM - Schedule Applicant Interview
Interviews can be scheduled at any time in the recruiting process. The interviewer(s), interview date and time, interview type and interview location must be identified when scheduling an applicant interview.
- Navigate to the list of applicants, either through Search Job Opening or Search Applications. See KB TAM - Search for Job Opening or By Application or TAM - Recruiting Home Page, for additional information.
- To schedule interviews with multiple applicants, select each applicant by checking the box next to their name, then go to: Group Actions > Recruiting Actions > Manage Interviews.
- To schedule interviews for a single applicant, click the Interview icon.
- The Interview Schedule page always shows interviews for a single job opening, but depending on how you access the Interview Schedule page, it can show schedules for one applicant or multiple applicants. The page includes a collapsible section for each included applicant, even if there is only one.
- Notify Interview Team will send an email to each interviewer when the interview schedule is saved and submitted.
- Notify Applicant will send an email to the applicant
when the interview schedule is saved and submitted.
- Click the Add Interviewer button to add individuals to the interview.
- If an interviewer should not be notified, uncheck the individuals 'Notify' box.
- Clicking the clock icon in the Availability column will show the interviewers' schedule of interviews that are already scheduled for them in TAM.
- TAM - Complete an Interview Evaluation
- TAM - Sending Interview Evaluation Reminders
- TAM - Review Interview Calendars
- TAM - Review Applicant Interview Schedules and Evaluations