AM - View Employee Absence Balances - Manager
This document will instruct managers on how to view an employee's absence balances.
- The balances are only accurate as of the last confirmed payroll.
- Log into the MyUW portal
- On the Manager Time and Approval tile, click on the Time/Absence Dashboard link.
- Click Absence Balances located under Absence Management Processing in the Links section at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Group ID you would like to view balances for by clicking on the magnifying glass and then selecting the appropriate group.
- Click Refresh Employees.
- Click Select next to the employee who's balances you wish to view.
- Posted and Projected balances will appear for the job listed in the Balances for Job field.
NOTE: This drop down will be greyed out if the employee only has one active job to select.
- Posted Balance shows leave balances as of the last processed payroll
Balances show beginning balance for the current payroll (matches
available balances) minus any absences that have been submitted,
approved and have been process through overnight processing both for the
current and future pay periods
- To view absence balances for previous pay periods, change the values in the Balances for Year and Pay Period fields.
To the top
Related KBsRelated Links