Topics Map > DOCUMENT TYPE > User Procedure
Topics Map > FUNCTIONAL AREA > Human Resources (HR)
HR - Employee Self Service - Update Disability Status
This user procedure provides detailed information and instructions for employees on how to update their disability status via My UW Portal.
- Person of Interest's (POI) will not have access to Self-Service
- Login to My UW System Portal using your campus login as described in UWSC Support - Logging in to the My.Wisconsin.edu / My.Wisc.edu System Portal.
- Click the Personal Information tile.
- Click on Update My Personal Information link.
- Select Disability from the menu bar on the left side.
- Complete the Disability section, once you have selected an option, your name and today's date will appear.
- Scroll down to review the Reasonable Accommodation Notice and click Submit.
- Click OK to confirm submission.
- A green successful submission bar will appear briefly at the top of the page.
- HR - Employee Self Service - Change Addresses
- HR - Employee Self Service - Change Phone Numbers and Email Addresses
- HR - Employee Self Service - Change Emergency Contacts
- HR - Employee Self Service - Change Marital Status
- BN - Self Service Updating Other Health Insurance Information
- HR - Employee Self Service - Change Ethnic Groups
- HR - Employee Self Service - Update Disability Status
- UWSC Support -- My UW System Portal - Customizing Modules, Content, and Layout