This procedure explains how to enter times in the punch timesheet. The user may utilize 24-hour clock format, sometimes referred to as "military time," or standard clock format.
PROCEDURE STEPS:Time Format
1. Using the 24-hour clock, enter 0745 and time will display as 7:45:00AM after clicking Enter or after selecting Submit. 1630 will display as 4:30:00PM.
1. You may also enter time using standard time formats.
2. Hours may be entered as 8a, 8am, 8A, or 8AM. After clicking Enter or Submit, the time will display as 8:00:00AM.
3. If minutes and seconds are included, hours/minutes/seconds may be entered in the following formats:
- 8:15a Before and After Clicking Enter or Submit
- 815.30a Before and After Clicking Enter or Submit