Employees using the HRS Web Clock will login through their MyUW Madision or MyUW System portal and enter their Start and End punches for each shift via the Web Clock.
There are two MyUW portals, MyUW Madison and MyUW System, which provide all UW employees access to their Personal, Time and Labor, Absence, Payroll, and Benefit information applications (app). Each app displays personalized employee information stored in the Human Resources System (HRS), as well as links to HRS-Self Service modules and Help information.
1a. UW-Madison: Employees can access the MyUW Madison portal at https://my.wisc.edu/ using their UW-Madison NETID username and password. On the MyUW Madison portal, the Web Clock can be accessed through the Time and Absence app.
1b. All UW: Employees can access the MyUW System portal at https://my.wisconsin.edu/ using their UW Institutional ID username and password. On the MyUW System portal, the Web Clock can be accessed through the Web Clock link located at the top of the Time and Absence app.
2. You will be taken to the Webclock page. If you hold multiple jobs, you must choose which job you want to enter time for.
3. The Web Clock will reflect the Employment Record that was selected.
4. Select the appropriate punch type from the Punch Type drop down menu. The Webclock displays the last punch type and time it was made.
5. After selecting the appropriate Punch Type, click the Enter Punch button.
6. After successfully submitting your punch, a pop-up confirmation window will appear.
7. Click on the OK button.