Topics Map > DOCUMENT TYPE > User Procedure
Topics Map > FUNCTIONAL AREA > UWSC Support (SC)
UWSC Support - Logging in to the My.Wisconsin.edu / My.Wisc.edu System Portal
This document shows how to login to the My UW System Portal.
To log in to the My UW System Portal:
- Click or cut/paste the following URL to your internet browser's address bar (https://my.wisconsin.edu/).
**Note: UW Madison users may also choose to access the My UW Madison Portal (https://my.wisc.edu).
- On the Select Organization page, click on Select Organization down-list arrow to select your institution.
- Click the Go button or press Enter.
- You will be taken to your institution's login page where you will enter your user credentials.
- You are now logged into the My UW System Portal.
**Note: You may choose to click the checkbox to remember campus selection so you do not have to select your institution the next time that you reach this web page.
- If you have trouble logging into your campus portal, click here to find your campus help desk contact information.