Topics Map > DOCUMENT TYPE > User Procedure
Topics Map > FUNCTIONAL AREA > Benefits (BN)
BN - Benefits Billing Reprint Invoices in Cypress
This document outlines the steps for reprinting a Benefits Billing Statement using Cypress.
Institution Benefit Administrators will need security access to Cypress. For information on how to install Cypress, please reference KB UWSS Support - Cypress Reporting Access and ASG Cypress software instructions .
- Statements are available on Cypress for 90 days
- Best Practice: Print a copy of each statement for the employee's benefit file.
- This KB provides steps for reprinting a statement only. It's important to note that the UWSS Service Operations creates, prints, and sends the original copy to the employee. If the statement appears incorrect or in need of an adjustment, please contact the UWSS Service Operations to open a ticket. The Benefits Team will verify and make adjustments in HRS then print and mail the updated statement on your behalf.
1. Follow UWSS Support - Cypress Reporting Access and ASG Cypress software instructions for Cypress instructions.
- BN - Benefits Billing Enrollment
- UWSS Support - Cypress Reporting Access and ASG Cypress software instructions