Topics Map > DOCUMENT TYPE > User Procedure
Topics Map > FUNCTIONAL AREA > Payroll (PY)
PY - Print an Earning Statement
Employees can print a copy of their earning statement from the portal. Payroll coordinators can print a copy for an employee from either Cypress (prior to 2019) or from HRS (beginning 2019)
- Earning statements will be eligible to print from HRS starting with the first paycheck paid in 2019.
Print from Cypress
- Once on the Main Window in Cypress, click Knowledge Builder
- Select New Folder Query on the left.
- Click the Add Folder button.
- Select ESEMPLNUMBER and click Select.
- Click the radio button for Values that are: and enter the empl ID, and click OK.
- Click the Get Docs button.
- Double click on the earning statement that you wish to print.
Print from HRS
Navigation: Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Produce Payroll > Review Self Service Paycheck
- Enter search criteria and select the employee.
- Click View Paycheck hyperlink for the paycheck to print.
NOTE: Only paychecks with check in the PDF File field will open as printable earning statements (paid after 1/1/2019)
- Print the earnings statement.