Topics Map > DOCUMENT TYPE > User Procedure
Topics Map > FUNCTIONAL AREA > UW Shared Services AG Support (AG)
UWSS Support - Utilizing Approvals Tile
The approvals tile allows you to approve certain transactions that have been configured to be available for approval here. The list of transactions that are available on the approval tile are currently:
- Absence Request
- Additional Pay
- By clicking anywhere on this tile, you will be taken out of the MyUW Portal and taken into HRS.
- You will then see all of the transactions which require your approval.
- You may filter your transactions to only a certain type by clicking on the transaction type on the left hand side.
APPROVAL TYPE: ABSENCE REQUEST
- When you have filtered to only Absence Request, your list will not include any other transaction types.
- You will still need to approve these transactions individually by clicking on a row, which will take you to the details screen as shown below.
- You can see details about the transaction here.
- Click either Approve or Push Back for each transaction.
- The Absence Request transactions may still be approved using other methods. See related KBs section for details.
APPROVAL TYPE: ADDITIONAL PAY
You may have received an email which directed you to the "Pending Approvals" page seen here. By default, "All" filter will be applied.
When you have filtered to only Additional Pay, your list will not include any other transaction types.
- Denying a transaction will require a comment.
- You will be able to approve transactions en masse by clicking multiple rows and clicking approve only when the Addl Pay filter is applied.
- It is not recommended to deny transactions en masse as a comment is required and the same comment will be used for all transactions together.
- Approving an Absence (Manager) in HRS
- Pushing Back an Absence Request (Manager) in HRS
- TL - Time and Absence MSS Dashboard