Topics Map > DOCUMENT TYPE > User Procedure
Topics Map > FUNCTIONAL AREA > Talent Aquisition Mgmt (TAM)
TAM - All Approve/Deny a Job Opening or Extend/Deny a Job Offer
Automated workflows are generated during creation of Job Openings and Job Offers, once they have been saved. Recruiters can approve or deny the Job Opening or Offer on behalf of all the approvers in the approval chain. This would only be used in unusual cases where a Job Opening is delayed due to a member of the approval chain not being available to approve or deny. Additionally, they will be able to provide comments on the approval chain page and TAM will record a time stamp (date/time) of the "All Approved" or "Denied" activity.
Navigate to Job Opening Approval Page
- Navigate to Approvals tab on the Job Opening page: Manage Job Opening > Details > Approvals
- See KB TAM - Approve Job Opening(s) for additional information
Navigate to Job Offer Approval Page
- Navigate to Prepare Job Offer page; select the Applicant, then Other Actions > Recruiting Actions > Prepare Job Offer
- See KB TAM - Create a Job Offer and Post Online to Candidate Gateway and TAM - Approve Job Offer for additional information
All Approve/Deny Job Opening or Job Offer
- Select the appropriate status from the Status field drop down.
- For Job Openings:
- Select All Approved to finish the remaining approvals and set the Job Opening to Open status, or
- Select Denied to stop the approvals and set the Job Opening to Denied status. Job Openings in denied status can be resubmitted if needed.
- For Job Offers:
- Select Extend to finish the remaining approvals and set the Job Offer to Extend status, or
- Select Denied to stop the approvals and set the Job Offer to Denied status. Job Offers can be resubmitted or new Job Offers can be created if needed.
- Enter comments in the Comments Text field.
- Click on the Save icon at the bottom of the page.
- Approval history can be viewed from the Approvals page of the Job Opening or Job Offer page. A Job Opening approval that has been "All Approved" or "Denied", or a Job Offer approval marked as "Extend" or "Denied" will be listed as Terminated. Click on the View/Hide Comments link to view the original approval chain members and any comments.
- TAM - Approve Job Opening(s)
- TAM - Approve Job Offer
- TAM - Create a Job Offer and Post Online to Candidate Gateway
To the top