Topics Map > DOCUMENT TYPE > User Procedure
Topics Map > FUNCTIONAL AREA > Payroll (PY)
PY - Financial Aid Regulatory Report
This report displays a count of students who hold work study awards and their respective jobs, and the sum of federal share and departmental share earnings for each student job type for the given fiscal year.
- Security Roles Required to Run Report Using Query Viewer: PY Workstudy Setup
To perform this procedure, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to UW Payroll > Financial Aid Reg Rpt – FISAP
- Enter or set up a Run Control ID and click Search - for additional information on Run Control see PD - Setting Up Run Control IDs
- Enter Fiscal Year and Business Unit.
- Leave the Type and Format as the default “Web” and “PDF”. Click OK to run the report.
- Use the Process Monitor and View Log/Trace to monitor and view report - see PD - Viewing the Process Monitor
- Select the PDF file from the list.
- The report will look like the image below: