This article is for PeopleSoft administrators from University of Wisconsin institutions participating in the Digital Learning Environment (DLE). The Student Administration Integration Pack (SAIP) term scoping process sets a specific academic term in or out of scope for PeopleSoft SAIP integration to Canvas, so that term's course and student data can flow into Canvas.
- Log in to your campus's PeopleSoft instance
- Navigate to: Set Up SACR > Foundation Tables > Term Setup > Term/Session Table > Integration Dating
- Select the Academic Career: "UGRD" and/or "GRAD"
- Select the Term, such as "Summer 2019"
- Check the Include in Scope box
- Click Save
Once this process is done, the academic term will be included in the SAIP output file, and course and student data will begin to flow into Class Climate.