Instructors, students, and staff can use Kaltura Capture to record and upload audio, video, and desktop recordings from a Mac or PC into their the University of Wisconsin System Digital Learning Environment Kaltura accounts. This guide describes how to re-upload a Kaltura Capture recording (if the original upload was interrupted or the file on the server needs to be replaced, for example).
Users have two main options for finding and re-uploading Kaltura Capture recordings. Both methods can only be performed from the computer that was used to make the original recording.
The swiftest way to find and re-upload recordings is by going through Kaltura Capture.
2) On the right of the Kaltura Capture recording interface, click Manage.
3) On the Manage screen, go to Library (this is the default).
4) On the list of recordings, locate the recording you'd like to re-upload. Click Re-Upload.
Sometimes you'd rather locate your videos directly on your computer's file system, whether to upload the raw files to a video system other than Kaltura or to access them without going through Kaltura Capture
1) Use your computer's file manager to browse to the following location:
2) Browse through the .mp4 files in that location to find the correct recording. The filenames don't correspond to video titles, so you may need to browse through the files by date and test several files to find the right one.