Topics Map > Master's Degrees > Data Science
Anaconda Launch Workaround
This document will help you walk through the workaround for launching Anaconda in the Virtual Lab.
- Once you have logged into the Virtual Lab, click the start menu and click the Anaconda3 (64-bit) folder.
- From the options that present, right click "Anaconda Prompt (Anaconda3)."
- Highlight "More" and click "Run as Administrator" in the next menu.
- In the command console, copy/paste this command: C:\ProgramFiles\Anaconda3\python.exe
- Allow the command to run. After about a minute or less, you should see the Anaconda Navigator loading.
- Once the process finishes, you will be able to select the applications within the Navigator to launch.