Topics Map > UW Independent Learning
Topics Map > Associate Degrees > Associate of Arts and Sciences (Semester-Based)
Topics Map > Associate Degrees > UW Flexible Option AAS
Topics Map > UW Flexible Option > Business Administration
How to take MyLab Math Exams with Proctorio
Courses that use MyLab Math may have exams that require you to access both Proctorio and MyLab Math at the same time. If you already have the Proctorio extension installed, follow the below instructions step by step. For assistance with installing the Proctorio extension, click "here".
- Close all open applications and restart your computer
- Open your Proctorio supported web browser and clear the browser's cache (instructions here - be sure "all time" is selected).
- Log into Canvas and navigate to the course in which you will be taking the exam.
- Click on the MyLab Math link in the MyLab Math module of the course. MyLab Math will open in a new tab in your browser.
4. Once MyLab Math is opened, go back into Canvas and go to Assignments.
5. Select the quiz or exam you have been assigned to take.
6. Select the Take the Quiz button to start the Proctorio pre-checks.
7. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the pre-checks.
8. When prompted, close all tabs in your browser except the one to Canvas, including the tab to MyLab Math.
8. You will not be required to enter in a password for the exam. If you are prompted for a password go to Proctorio Help Resources
9. Once in the exam, you will see the link to open up your MyLab test. Tip: Do not close out of the Canvas tab or you will be removed from the exam!
10. Complete the MyLabs Math exam and click Submit in MyLab Math. Proceed back to the Canvas tab and click Save and Submit to complete your exam.