Where do I find? ...
This guide provides an overview of where to find many features and functions in Eloqua.
You can find most of the tools you need in Eloqua in two menus:
- In the upper left-hand corner, click on the three horizontal lines (or the hamburger menu) to expand and view the side menu:
- In the upper right-hand corner, a row of icons will give you the same options:
Here's what you can find under each item:
Click this icon to be taken back to the dashboard you see when you log in. It's an easy way to back out of any screen to the start.
This is where you put together your content (assets) and recipients (audience) into a campaign. Whether you want to do a multistep, automated campaign or just send one mass email, start here, once you have your assets and audience ready. Select Campaigns to send a mass email (a simple email campaign) or start a multistep campaign.
Your assets are anything you create to publish or send to your audience. They include:
- Emails - You can upload HTML or create an email with the drag-and-drop design editor.
- Landing pages
- Images (under Components)
- Dynamic content (under Components)
Under Audience, you'll find your contacts, or the people who have your contact label in the Eloqua database. Contacts are organized in:
- Segments - Dynamic lists you create by uploading a list, adding contacts one-by-one, or filtering.
- Shared Lists - Static lists that you create. They are most frequently the lists you upload contacts into. You can add a shared list to a segment. (Shared Lists are available under Audience > Tools.)
Reports and dashboards are under Analytics. Make sure you only turn on your groups, campaigns and/or emails, so your data isn't skewed by other UW-Madison groups.