AEFIS - Assessment Management System Overview
This document is an overview UW-Madison's assessment management system, AEFIS.
Select this link to list all AEFIS documents from the Learn@UW-Madison Knowledgebase at the bottom of this page.
What is AEFIS?
The Student Learning Assessment team is led by the Office of the Provost in partnership with DoIT Academic Technology, and has school/college and department partners along with Student Digital Ecosystem partners and units.
AEFIS LLC (Assessment, Evaluation, Feedback & Intervention System) is a web-based assessment management system that facilitates the collection and application of real-time assessment data. For more information visit the Student Learning Assessment site.
Student learning assessment is an integrated, ongoing component of academic life and the student experience at UW-Madison. Key areas include:
- Assessment planning and reporting
- Learning outcomes
- Course syllabi
- Direct evidence of student learning (DESL)
- Course Evaluations
- All of these are either directly or indirectly accessed from with AEFIS.
- To see all of UW-Madison's AEFIS documentation, search AEFIS on the Learn@UW-Madison KB
- For technical questions, please contact the DoIT Help Desk
- If you are an AEFIS department administrator check out the Academic Technology calendar for upcoming AEFIS course evaluation trainings. In-person trainings and Q&As for AEFIS department administrators working with course evaluations are held several times per year.