UW-Madison - IT Policy - Networking
Here is what you need to know to appropriately use the UW-Madison network.
Networking Policy Portfolio
Networking and Telecommunications addresses policies related to connecting to, using, and managing the UW-Madison network and telecommunications resources.
- Electronic Devices Policy (main entry: Configuration and Maintenance)
- Guest NetID Policy (main entry: Identity and Access Management)
- IP version 4 Allocation Policy
- Network Firewall Policy and Implementation Plan (main entry: Monitoring and Mitigation)
- Vulnerability Scanning Policy (main entry: Monitoring and Mitigation)
UW-System (on wisconsin.edu)
- DoIT - Voice Services and Unified Communications Policy
- Cloud Services
- Computer Logging Statement (main entry: Monitoring and Mitigation)
- Copyright Infringement (main entry: Copyright and Intellectual Property)
- Mobile Devices
- Personally-owned Devices