L&S Teaching Report
This document contains information and instructions for the Teaching Report in L&S.
Background: L&S Teaching Report
Documents & Deadlines
- Materials for 2022-23 Planning
- Deadline for 2022-23 academic year: Friday, February 4, 2022
- Upload to the Teaching & Learning folder in Box ("48-#### Teaching & Learning Admin")
- If you do not have Box access, email your report to Amanda Mahr
Instructions for the Teaching Report:
The Teaching Report is meant to be filled out in the order outlined below (Teaching Loads, Teaching Assignments, Course Releases). This is necessary because the list of instructors on the 'Teaching Loads' page populates the 'Instructor' drop downs on the 'Teaching Assignments' and 'Course Releases' pages. Once you’ve completed the list of instructors for the ‘Teaching Loads’ page, you may want to copy your list of instructors into the ‘Teaching Assignments’ and ‘Course Releases’ tables for easier data entry.
- Teaching Loads. All Faculty and Renewable Academic Staff with teaching commitments to your department, along with their standard teaching load.
- Teaching Assignments. List the planned teaching assignments for your department/program.
- Course Releases. List the planned course releases / reduced teaching loads in the given academic year. For the purpose of this report, the term 'course release' includes any reduction to an instructor's standard teaching load.
Contact for L&S Administration
- L&S Teaching & Learning Administration:
- Amanda Mahr, Instructional Planning Coordinator