Modifying Images and Tables in Job Posting in TAM
OverviewIf an image or a table are used in a job posting and it does not scale properly on smaller devices, it may be difficult for applicants to navigate or review information. The process to update the image or table is outlined.
- Images should be uploaded using the upload image tool on the job posting toolbar. See KB Creating Job Opening(s) in TAM.
You may click on the links below to navigate directly to a section:
- Navigate to the job posting page of the job opening.
- Right click within the posting description that is not appearing as expected.
- Select Table (or Image) Properties.
- On the Advanced tab, enter the style: max-width: 100%; height: auto
- On the Table Properties tab, remove the Width and Height.
- Click OK.
- Save the updated Job Posting.