Perceptive Experience - Overview and Getting Started
This document details the functionality of Perceptive Experience, the HTML5 web client for the Imaging System
What is Perceptive Experience?
Perceptive Experience is the HTML5 web client for the Imaging System. Perceptive Experience can run in all major web browsers and can be accessed at https://imaging.wisc.edu/perceptiveexperience/.
What can Perceptive Experience do?
Perceptive Experience is a good choice for users that need to do the following tasks:
- Search for and view documents
- Process documents in workflow
- Annotate documents
- Print/export documents
- Edit the primary index keys for documents (name, drawer, fields 1-5, doctype) but not via LearnMode
- View the "notes" section of documents
What can't Perceptive Experience do?
Perceptive Experience cannot currently do the following tasks:
- Capture documents/add pages to existing documents
- Edit the primary index keys for documents (name, drawer, fields 1-5, doctype) via LearnMode
- Administrative functionalities e.g. managing workflow queues (only via the desktop Management Console)
Users looking to perform these functions should use the Perceptive Content desktop client.
How do I use Perceptive Experience?
- Perceptive Experience - Searching for and viewing documents
- Perceptive Experience - Processing documents in workflow