Adobe Captivate - Getting Started (UW-Madison)
This page provides basic information on where to download Adobe Captivate, and a list of resources on Captivate both online and at UW-Madison.
Adobe Captivate is licensed for use by UW-Madison faculty and staff, and they can subscribe, download, and install from links on the Adobe Site License page of the Campus Software Library. Please check with your local IT staff before installing software on UW-owned devices.
- Short example Captivate presentation based on an imported Powerpoint file and then uploaded to a website
- Demos of Various Types of Modules Built with Adobe Captivate
- Adobe Education Exchange
- Adobe TV Captivate videos
- Adobe Captivate tutorials
- Lynda.com and Linked Learning have excellent tutorials on Adobe Captivate. For a broad overview see Adobe Captivate 2017 Essential Training. Lynda.com has a variety of other training on Captivate as well.