How to Watch TV at the University of Wisconsin-Madison
These free ways to watch TV work ONLY on University of Wisconsin-Madison campus networks.
On your TV setUse the cable TV network at UW Housing buildings, Memorial Union, Union South, Fluno Center, the Lowell Center, and some other campus buildings. See the cable TV channel listing.
- Apple TV(4th gen or later) & Roku (2nd gen or later)
- Find the SpectrumU app from your list of available apps in the App Store
- Find the SpectrumTV app from your list of apps in the Roku Channel Store
- SpectrumU Channel listing
On your smartphone
- Spectrum U app (from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store)
- Watch ESPN app (from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store)
- Big Ten Network BTN+ app (from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store)
On your computer
- In a web browser, go to watch.spectrum.net
- In a web browser, go to watchespn.com
- In a web browser, go to btnplus.com
- You must be on the campus network connected via a wireless or wired connection.
- Connecting using a VPN service to campus will not work.