SIS - View a Security Request
This guide can be used as a reference to View a Security Request in SIS.
- Log into SIS with your Net ID and password
- From the Administrative Homepage, click the tile for SIS Security Requests
- From the menu on the left side of the page, click “View a Security Request”
- Use the Search by: fields to search for information on a submitted SIS Security Request.
- Form ID = Unique identifier for a submitted security request
- Net ID = Enter the Net ID of the user’s security request
- First Name & Last Name = Use the first name and last name fields together in order to search by full name for the user’s security request
- HRS Empl ID = Enter the user’s HRS Empl ID (this is different from the user’s SIS Empl ID)
- Department UDDS = Enter the value of the employee’s UDDS code, if known
- Review the information submitted on the SIS Security Request form
- Use the “Next” button at the bottom of the page to advance to the next page; use the “Previous” button at the bottom of the page to return to the previous page
- On the History page, click the arrow button next to "Signature/Action Logs" to open the window that displays steps and associated actions
- Click the button for “View Approval Route” to see the routing steps (Approved, Pending, Not Routed) and where the request form is in the approval process