KB User's Guide - SitePref Tab - Group Space Editor Options
The KB is currently in the process of moving to a new WYSIWYG editor. As we transition, there are currently three editors to choose from within the KB.
For your own group space, you may prefer to use only the newest editor (TinyMCE), or to allow authors to switch between multiple editors. The option to set which editor(s) are enabled for your group space is described below.
- Go to the SitePref tab, then select the Group Spaces option in the side bar:
- Within the group spaces list, select the Edit button for your space, which will be the first in the list.
- This will take you to the Group Space Options page, where you will be presented with a list of settings. You can find the Document Editor option in the lower half of the page.
The current options for document editor are as follows:
- Switch among classic, Froala and TinyMCE
- Switch between Froala and TinyMCE
- TinyMCE only
Note: Of the editors enabled for your group space, an individual author can choose which is their default by updating their user profile. Please see KB User's Guide - Home Tab - My Profile for more information.