Departmental Support Customers - User Approve Workspace ONE Profile
DoIT Departmental Support utilizes VMware Workspace ONE to supplement our Mac management capabilities. Newly provided systems will have Workspace ONE pre-installed, however, some existing Mac installations may require the end-user approve the "Device Profile" required for Workspace ONE to function. This document provides steps for how end-users can do so.
1. Open System Preferences and select the Profile setting. The icon is usually on the right side of the fourth row.
2. In the Device Profiles column on the left, select the profile labelled "Workspace Services."
3. In the main column near the top select the "Approve..." button.
4. Select Approve again on the confirmation pop-up.
5. You should now see the word "Verified" in green in the main column of the Workspace Services profile.