How to upload a video from an iPhone to Box
- Download Box from the app store.
- When you open the app you will be taken to a login page. Log in using your Wisc email credentials in the following format. NETID@wisc.edu. Once you click next, you will be redirected to the Wisconsin NetID login.
- Enter the folder where you would like to upload your video.
- Click the plus (+) sign in the top right corner
- Click "Choose from Library". Box will request access to use your photos. Click OK
- Choose the video you would like to upload. When you click on the video you want to upload it will have a blue check mark on it. Once you are done selecting your video, click "Upload" in the bottom right of your screen.
- The video is now uploaded to the Box folder you chose. Click the three horizontal dots to either share or rename the file.